Director of Marketingmadison.email@example.com
As Director of Marketing, Madison is responsible for implementing strategic marketing, advertising, promotion, and public relations strategies as well as leading all external marketing support for The Aspire Group’s diverse portfolio of partners. She is also tasked with collaborating with Aspire’s VP of New Business Development in acquiring new partnerships to the current Aspire client base.
Madison received her MS in Marketing from Georgia State (’16) and a BS in Sport Management from Georgia Southern University (’12). Prior to joining Aspire, she worked with the Atlanta Braves’ interactive marketing department on game-days as a Ticket Event Team Representative. Her responsibilities in this role included conducting all the Braves’ in-house marketing research, facilitating pregame events, and supporting on-going ticket sales initiatives.
- Graduate Certification of Specialization in Brand & Customer Management (Georgia State, 2016)
- Email Marketing (HubSpot, 2018)
- Social Media (HubSpot, 2018)
- Executive Program Certification in Digital Marketing (Georgia State, 2018)
- Google AdWords (Google, 2018)